Please check back regularly for updates, or submit resumes, headshots, and portfolios to Vincenzo@EnlightenedTheatrics.org
Summary: The Development Manager is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing all fundraising activities related to Enlightened Theatrics mission; including but not limited to outreach, annual giving, sustaining donors, grant writing, and special projects. Enlightened Theatrics is looking for someone with tenacity and strong people skills.
Responsibilities: Development Manager should have a successful track record in soliciting gifts in the giving range of $250 - $25,000; an ability to think strategically, manage multiple projects and evaluate programs; an ability to lead and manage volunteers and staff; and skill in presenting and interpreting fundraising program to board, staff, and key constituents to motivate involvement and support.
- Responsibility for fund raising, board development, membership, and special events.
- Create and implement comprehensive fund raising strategies to generate revenue.
- Direct all aspects of annual giving fund raising including managing direct mail campaigns, membership campaigns, personal solicitation, and major donor giving clubs, grant writing, and special events.
- Increase corporate grant revenue over a five-year period by 250%.
- Strengthen and solidify private foundation giving by securing dozens of major—often first-time— multi-year program grants, increasing foundation giving by 250%.
- Create annual giving major donor club ($2,500+) enlisting more than 60 members over a five-year period – generating $150,000 annually.
- Formalize planned giving program, introduce a charitable gift annuity program and establish an endowment.
- Increased average annual revenue from Enlightened Theatrics annual Gala – Broadway to Salem special event by 50% over a three-year period.
- Create a donor recognition program for individuals, corporations and foundations.
- Ability to submit grants, ensuring creation and adherence to a timetable for submittals and follow up reports to funders.
- Responsible for correspondence with board, including preparation and distribution of meeting materials.
- Maintaining and executing creation of materials intended for sponsorships, partnerships, and fundraising.
- Bachelor degree (or higher)
- 3 Years of experience in development related position
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to work independently with flexible hours
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and reporting requirements
- Familiarity with Spekrix a plus,
- Ability to prospect identification, and stewardship skills and a passion for theatre or arts education a plus
- Team player attitude with attention to detail
- Good computer skills and experience with MS Office applications
Joining Date: ASAP
Box Office Associate
Summary: Under the supervision of the Box Office Manager, the Box Office Associate will assist in a variety of tasks associated with operations and activities. In addition to performing day-to-day box office operations, the position assists the Box Office Manager to provide quality customer service and experiences for patrons, program participants and artists that visit Enlightened Theatrics over the course of the season.
- Maintains high standards of customer service and professionalism when dealing with all patrons and staff.
- Has knowledge of Enlightened Theatrics’ ticketing policies and maintains an enthusiastic and positive rapport with patrons by providing assistance and information with respect and friendliness.
- Communicates with Enlightened Theatrics’ technical, marketing and box office team to coordinate front-of-house activities with production related needs.
- Is knowledgeable about all Enlightened Theatrics performances, education programs, activities and leased events in order to competently discuss with patrons.
- Assists in event coordination for show preparation.
- Assists with editing and production of print materials related to season subscriptions, performances and community engagement.
- Maintains end of day balance and close outs for ticket sales.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Friendly, versatile and outgoing personality.
- College level courses in performing arts and general knowledge of live theater is preferred.
- Twelve (12) months paid volunteer or intern-related experience in a performing arts setting is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and create a rapport with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government and other external sources in an articulate and persuasive manner telephonically and in-person.
- Applicants must be willing to work weekends and evening hours.
Box Office Hours: Year-round, Wednesday- Friday 12:00am-6:00pm. During productions additionally Wednesday- Saturday 6:00pm- 10:30pm, and Sundays 1:00-6:00pm.
Salary: $11.25- $13.00 per hour
Enlightened Theatrics is always on the lookout for passionate creative and technical team members. Fill out and submit the form below to be considered for future openings.